Have some Manners


Listen here or on Bandcamp today.

I fly this flag above my head 
like my father and his father before him, 
but these days I cant seem to fight 
wars for causes that I just don’t believe in 
Our children are born singing 
the same old songs of confusion and hate 
and we sit by idly 
and let the dead crop rise to feed this country 

Don’t tell me I’m no patriot 
just because I don’t believe the lies they’re telling 
If you opened your eyes for just one second 
You would see the country you love crumbling at your feet 
They failed you when they went back on their word 
If you wont defend yourselves no one will


Energetic and heavy, tempos varying from 60bpm to 150bpm. Melodic at times, chaotic at others. Not what you'd expect from something conceived in a barn. It would be great if Connecticut still had a few decent skateparks because this would be seriously amazing to live-skate to.